Monday, March 17, 2014

Ottawa Senators In Person

We had tickets for the Senators vs Avalanche game yesterday.  It was a 5:00pm start and the fact that the Sens played in Montreal the night before, we figured they wouldn't have a morning skate.  We tried to hound the Avalanche, but they stayed at a different hotel than we are used to going to.  So after the game, we waited for a few Senators to come out before packing it in because we were frozen.

Chris Phillips is one of the nicest players I have ever met and he pretty much always stops for the fans.

Zack Smith is another player that stops pretty much every time we are out there.
Kyle Turris also stops quite often.  I gotta get a puck signed next time I think.
Marc Methot was joking with some Sens fans about the game the night before against the Habs.  I snickered to myself.  GO HABS, GO!!!
Cody Ceci grew up in Ottawa and played Jr. for the 67's.  Nice to see the local kid make it big.

No comments:

Post a Comment