Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Milan Michalek TTM Success

I mailed to Milan Michalek on 01/11/2010 c/o the Ottawa Senators.  I received 2/2 back on 01/27/2010.  16 days is awesome.  The Senators continue to be one of the better TTM teams in Canada.  I have a request out for Leclaire since early December, but I am hoping to get that one back sometime.  Milan has been hot since Spezza came back.  The Sens have won 6 straight games and are on fire.  I predicted at the start of this season that the Senators would make some noise this year and finish the regular season in about 4-5 in the eastern conference.  Its been a bit of an up and down season for them, but they have had a ton of injuries.  Now that their entire 1st line is back and healthy, they are flying again.

No comments:

Post a Comment