Sunday, October 23, 2011

Darryl Sittler IP

Darryl Sittler was doing a signing at my local Canadian Tire store.  They renovated the store and had something going on there every day.  I got Mr. Sittler last year at Feb Fest in Kingston, but, I found out about that event too late to get the 01-02 Fleer GOTG card signed.  I thought for sure I had this card but I couldn't find it at the time.  I bought one on www.ebay.com last weekend and prayed that it would arrive in time.  It arrived on Friday so I could add to my set build.  I took my daughter with me and he gave her a personalized photo as well.  Darryl has the NHL record for points in 1 game.  He scored 6 goals and added 4 assists for 10 points in a game against the Boston Bruins on Feb. 7, 1976.  I doubt that this record will ever be broken.

No comments:

Post a Comment