Thursday, November 13, 2014

2014 Sportcard and Memorabilia Expo

I attended the Fall Expo this past weekend in Toronto.  It is the biggest hockey card show in the world for sure.  There are other sports represented there, but lets be honest, this is Canada, and we love our hockey.
Andre Dawson was doing a signing, supporting the Fergie Jenkins foundation.  I was always and Expos fan until they moved to Washington, forcing me to look elsewhere.  Now I cheer on the Blue Jays.  I got a signed MLB ball and he posed for pictures as well.


Upperdeck just launched their first ever CFL set of cards.  They gave away a couple of boxes on the Sunday and also had Shea Emry of the Toronto Argonauts as a special guest to help promote the product.  He did a free signing afterwards on a jumbo UD card.

No comments:

Post a Comment