Saturday, May 23, 2009

Pat Neshek TTM Update


Pat Neshek is a relief pitcher for the Minnesota Twins and get this, he is a grapher!! He collects autographs and has quite an extensive collection. Currently, he is on the DL from Tommy John surgery and will not pitch this season. He is in Florida at the Twins' spring training facility, going through rehab. Check out his website at www.patneshek.com. If you send him cards that he doesn't have in his collection he will send you his cards autographed. He states that he would never deny an autograph request through the mail, as long as the return shipping was paid. Anyway, I had 3 of his UD cards form this year so I sent them down there along with 5 autographed hockey cards that he didn't have. He sent me my 3 cards signed(which btw, he has one of the coolest signatures ever!), along with 2 of his minor league cards signed!! I sent my cards from Canada on 05/07/2009, and received them all back on 05/22/2009. Its great to see a professional athlete connect with the fans on the level that this guy does. He may just be the coolest MLB player in the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment