Friday, May 8, 2009

Toronto Sportscard Expo

A guy was setup with a ton of signed pucks and McFarlanes. He had a big sign stating if you bought 3 items, the 4th was free. So, I "had" to find 4 things to buy. His prices were all very good, considering you were not getting a COA and he was just a grapher like myself. Apparently, he lives in Pittsburgh and gets autos all year long to just come to the Toronto show every fall and spring. You name the player, and he had him.
I needed the David Aebischer to complete my collection of Canadiens McFarlanes, so I jumped at one that was autographed and for cheap. I then found a nice Jeremy Roenick auto Mcfarlane and then topped it off with a Carey Price puck, and a Marc-Andre Fleury puck. I think all 4 of these things cost me less than $100!

No comments:

Post a Comment