Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Taylor Hall IP

Taylor Hall was putting on a skills camp for kids with all proceeds going to Canadian Cancer Society.  The kids had to get pledge sheets and raise money to be on the ice with Taylor and get photos and autographs after.  They also had a silent auction table and Taylor came out and signed for everyone that was there.  All they asked was for a $25 donation per autograph.  That is a great deal and the money goes to a great cause.  I have gotten him a few times and he is a super nice kid every time.  I hope he has a great year in Edmonton this year!

6 comments:

  1. He was just here in Buffalo at great skate by I was busy and couldn't go. Good to see you got him though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am just lucky living 20 minutes away. He seems to be doing a fair amount of PR events this summer. Its really good to see.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha. Too bad I live 5 min away from where he was in Buffalo. And yeah Easton is got him doing a lot of stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice autograph! By the way, the link (and name) to my blog has changed. It's now http://jess418.blogspot.com (instead of jeescy.blogspot.com). Also, I added a link to your blog on mine. :o)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Jess, can you email me at eticlang1076@yahoo.ca
      I live your blog & would love to trade with you.

      Delete
  5. Ok, I have updated the link. Thanks for the plug on yours as well.

    ReplyDelete