Monday, January 30, 2012

2012 NHL All Star Game in Ottawa, Ontario (part 2)

Evgeni Malkin signed McFarlane.  Geno was awesome and signed this with his usual signature.  It has definitely gotten smaller over the years, but he seemed pleasant to me.
Daniel Alfredsson was definitely front and centre through the whole weekend.  I have been waiting to get this McFarlane signed for years, so it was awesome to get it finally done.  Alfie was awesome in the game and came as close as a goal post from having a hat-trick and stealing the All Star Game MVP from Marian Gaborik.
Colin Greening, Brian Campbell and John Tavares signed cards.  I gave the only photo I had of Tavares, to a buddy to get signed, so I only had a card left.
P.J. Stock was doing an interview for CBC's broadcast, so I had him sign a puck when he was done.

Erik Karlsson was doing a free signing at the Scotiabank booth, so I got him on the free photo, and a puck.


Anson Carter was outside the hotel for a bit.  So I got him to sign a puck.
John Tortorella came out and signed autographs, so I thought, what the heck, and got him on a puck.
Brendan Shanahan was around all weekend.  I managed to spot him leaving the hotel and got him to sign a puck.
I spotted Luc Robitaille walking up the street.  I got "Lucky Luc" to sign a puck.

Rangers' rookie Carl Hagelin was walking back to the hotel, so I got him to sign a puck.

No comments:

Post a Comment