Saturday, January 14, 2012

Manny Malhotra TTM Success

Mailed:  11/18/2011
Received:  01/13/2012
Days:  56
c/o: Vancouver Canucks


Manny has 13 points in 45 games so far this season with the Canucks.  He suffered a gruesome eye injury last season near the end of the year and was not supposed to play for the rest of the season and playoffs.  He made his return to the lineup in game 2 of the Stanley Cup Finals.  I watched him play with Guelph in the OHL and always liked his speed and energy.  He has been more of a role player throughout his NHL career.

2 comments:

  1. Hey, do u have any more doubles for trade. I'm a TTMer in Canada as well. If you want, I can pick you up some US stamps, I have a dealer. That sounded wrong. Feel free to shoot me an e-mail;

    penguinsfan78@gmail.com
    grahamgill31450 (youtube)

    Let me know,

    Graham

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do have some doubles I think. I don't have many, maybe 10.

    ReplyDelete