Friday, February 5, 2010

OHL All-Star Classic IP (Part 5)

Nazem Kadri of the London Knights, was in town and was definitely a fan favorite in Kingston.  He should have been with the Toronto Maple Leafs this year, but they decided to send him back to the OHL for another season.  I have no doubt that he will be a big part of that team next year.  I got him to sign a photo and a Team Canada puck.  I gave him the wrong sharpie for the puck and realized it too late.  Oh well, I still know he signed it.
 
Alex Pietrangelo, of the Barrie Colts signed a puck and a card for me.  He was a member of the silver medal winning team this year and the Gold medal winning team last year.  He has also played some games for the St. Louis Blues in the NHL, but injuries halted his first full season there.  You will see him there playing next year for the entire season.


Mark Osborne was part of the alumni group that was in.  I got him on a Leafs' card.

No comments:

Post a Comment