Friday, February 5, 2010

OHL All-Star Classic IP

I went to the OHL All-star classic Skills competition and game this week in Kingston, Ontario.  I also bought tickets to the OHL All-star Fire and Ice Luncheon where we got to mingle with all of the players and alumni that were in for the event.  We had Tyler Beskorowany of the Kingston Frontenacs and Matt Hackett of the Plymouth Whalers, sitting with us.  Tyler is a Dallas Stars' prospect, and Matt is a Minnesota Wild prospect.  They were very cool to talk to and shared with us some of their experiences at NHL training camps and such.  So, I will start off with posting their autographs.
This is the Tyler Beskorowany photo that I had signed.
 

This is the Matt Hackett card that I had signed.  It is from the just released, ITG Heroes and Prospects.

No comments:

Post a Comment